Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Quick Update

I feel like I've been neglecting my blog! I've been so busy with school and work I haven't had the time to blog as much as I would like too. 

Today is going to be a quick post. I have a pic of Essie No More Film that I uploaded to Instagram last week. You can find me on Instagram at Helenk90


My picture of Essie No More Film is not color accurate. It is a purple, not blue. I would say that it is a dark egg plant color. I believe that its part of the Resort Collection; I have another polish from the collection to show you. This was opaque in 1 coat, even though I used two.  I love Essie's formula by the way. 


This I just something I did a couple days after I painted my nails from the last post. I used Wet N Wild Black Creme and stamped the image from plate BM-208.  

Well that's all I have for today. My schedule should slow down soon, especially since I'm done with most of my projects for school. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment