Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Urban Outfitters - Mystic

I have another Urban Outfitters polish to share with you. Urban Outfitters Mystic is a gorgeous cooper flakie in a blurple jelly base. The base is pretty sheer since its a jelly so I layered it over Color Club Disco Dress. This is another Urban Outfitter polish that is a possible dupe of a Deborah Lippmann polish, Ray Of Light.






I used two coats of Disco Dress and one coat of Mystic. Disco Dress applied a little streaky, but it wasn't a big deal since I just covered it up. In the bottle, the flakies flashes green and blue, but it didn't translate well on the nails. Regardless, Mystic is one gorgeous polish. 

So far, I've been pretty impressed with Urban Outfitters' polishes. I love that so many of their polishes are supposedly dupes for Deborah Lippmanns. At $5 each, or 2 for $8, they are a steal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment