Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Side By Side - Revlon Girly & Nails Inc Topping Lane

Here's a couple of pictures of Revlon Girly and Nails Inc Topping Lane side by side. Obviously they aren't dupes or anything, but I just wanted to share the similarities between the two. 



In the picture above, I used 4 coats of Revlon Girly and 2 coats of Nails Inc Topping Lane. Formula wise, Topping Lane wins for sure; Girly is watery and very sheer. I do prefer the look of Girly though. I liked that the glitter is bigger and there's a mix of big and small glitters. 

Which of these two do you prefer?




1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I *knew* this Revlon looked familiar! They're both so cute, but I think I like smaller glitters in the Nails Inc. (plus, fewer coats!). That's gonna be a lot harder for me to find, though--the Revlon is a great alternative for a very similar look!

    ReplyDelete