Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Revlon - Girly

Happy New Years!

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. Work was crazy busy after Christmas and I was working 40+ hours a week the past couple of weeks and just didn't have the energy to blog.

For my first post of 2013, I have Revlon Girly to share with you. I saw swatches of Girly online and knew I had to have it. Revlon Girly is a milky pink base full of blue, purple and magenta glitter.

I also used China Glaze For Audrey on my accent finger. I stamped on top of that with Bundle Monster plate BM-307.




I used three coats of Revlon Girly. It was pretty sheer and needed all three. The glitter gave me no problems at all and spread evenly over my nails. 

This polish is pretty similar to Nails Inc Topping Lane. The glitter color and size is a little different, but same sort of idea - glitter in a milky base. I may do a comparison post later on today. 

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Your nails look so yummy, Helen! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been inspired to make cupcakes with pink frosting and sprinkles. ;)

      Delete