Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sephora - Disney Jasmine One Is Never Enough Nail Set

As mentioned in my previous post, here is Sephora's Disney Jasmine One Is Never Enough Nail Set. It it a set of six mini Sephora by OPI polishes.


Left to Right: Berry Tale Romance, Your Wish is My Command, Fit For Royalty, Dream Princess, All That Jasmine, Aladin's Girl


Left to Right: Berry Tale Romance, Your Wish is My Command, Fit For Royalty

 

Left to Right: Dream Princess, All That Jasmine, Aladin's Girl



Berry Tale Romance
Like the name implies, Berry Tale Romance is a creamy berry color. I used two coats. The formula was a little streaky at first, but the second leveled everything out. 



Your Wish is My Command
This is a pale lilac. Your Wish is My Command looks like a cream polish, but it has the slightest hint of white shimmer. I used three coats to reach opacity. The formula was thin and streaky.



Fit For Royalty
This is a pearlized purple. It's a little on the frosty side. This was my least favorite. I used two thick coats. The formula was okay on this one. This was pretty prone to brushstrokes though, so be careful when applying.



All That Jasmine

This is a light turquoise cream. I used two coats. This polish had the best formula out of the six. This is probably my favorite out the collection, but its also one of colors I'm always drawn to. 



Dream Princess layered over All That Jasmine
Dream Princess is a glitter suspended in a clear yellowish base. I used one coat over All That Jasmine. This is a cute glitter, even though I'm sure I have other glitters like this one. The formula was great and the glitter spreads very evenly.



Aladin's Girl
Aladin's Girl is a orangey-bronze glitter in a orangish clear base. I had to used three coats, but probably could have used a fourth. This formula is very thin and watery. 

I'm not all that impressed with this collection. None of the colors were all that unique, and I'm sure I can find dupes, or something close enough, for most of them in my collection. I wanted the Cinderella nail polish set but I missed out on the set when it was available so I thought I'd buy this before they were sold out. 

I bought the Disney Jasmine One Is Never Enough Nail Set online from Sephora's website here for $24.50. 





No comments:

Post a Comment