Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Orly - Go Deeper

I finally have a swatch of one of the Orly Flash Glam FX collection polishes.  Orly Go Deeper is a beautiful combo of teal /green (flashes between the two colors) and blue glitter suspended in a teal jelly base. I layered Go Deeper over black.



I used one coat of Wet N Wild Black Creme and three coats of Go Deeper.  Go deeper didn't give me any trouble at all.  I wanted my nail to be covered in as much glitter as possible which is why I used three coats, but it was just as pretty with one coat over black.  

I'm curious how it looks on its own, and how many coats I  am going to need if I wore Go Deeper on it's own.  I'll probably swatch this on its own sometime in the future after I post the other three polishes from the collection.

I can't wait to show you the other three! 



No comments:

Post a Comment