Sunday, May 13, 2012

Girly Stars & My Unicorn Tattoo

Happy Mother's Day!

I've got a simple, but cute, mani to share with you today. I just stamped stars on top of Essie Pink-a-Boo.

Essie Pink-a-Boo is from the Resort 2012 collection. It a sheer cool toned pink with pink and blue shimmer. I absolutely love it.



Look at that gorgeous shimmer!





I used three coats of Pink-a-Boo, since it is a little sheer. The polish didn't give me any problems, which Essies rarely do. I stamped with Wet N Wild Black Creme and Cheeky plate CH5. I just got the Cheeky stamp plates earlier this week, and love the designs so far.  


I got a tattoo on Thursday! It's something that I've been meaning to get, and I finally had the time and money to. I think it turned out great. This is my fourth tattoo, but definitely not my last.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

    Lets keep writing and share your information to us.

    Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

    ReplyDelete