Thursday, March 15, 2012

St. Patty's Day Nails

Hello everyone!
I decided to do my St. Patty's Day nails early because I'm going to be doing my Vegas nails on Saturday! I leave on Sunday for Las Vegas! I'm so excited. Hopefully I'll be able to post my nails before I go.  

Anyways, my St. Patty's Day nails are pretty plain.  I used Sinful Colors Envy, and Milani Jewel FX Gold.
I loved that Milani Jewel FX Gold kind of looked like gold coins!

This was taken indoors.

This was taken outdoors.

Both pictures aren't really color accurate for Envy.  I would say that Envy is somewhere between my two pictures.  The Gold in the second picture is fairly accurate even though there is a huge glare.  

I didn't have any problems with Envy and used 2 coats.  The Jewel FX is 3 coats.  I had to use a huge drop of polish and spread it out, but it didn't give me too much trouble.

Thanks for stopping by! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment