Saturday, March 31, 2012

March Haul

These are the polishes that I got this month.  My budget has been tight so I haven't been able to get all the polishes that I've wanted. Then again, I really shouldn't be buying any polish, but lets be real, I'm addicted. LOL.

Well here they are:


Left to Right - 
Nicole by OPI A Million Sparkles, Revlon Smoldering, Revlon Colorstay Rain Forest, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Green with Envy, and Mellow Yellow.


Left to right -
Milani Jewel FX Hot Pink,  One Coat Glitter Red Sparkle, Jewel FX Gold, Sail Away 


Inglot 202, Gosh Purple Heart

This came in the mail yesterday. Its a collaboration between TOMS and Essie.  The polish was created to help raise awareness for TOMS's One Day Without Shoes on April 10th.  Participate in One Day without shoes, by going sans shoes all day to create awareness of how important shoes are for those who don't have shoes.  



Essie Barefoot in Blue

I also received a Maven box this month.


Julep Mandy and Susie

Did you get any new polishes this month? And will you be participating in TOMS One Day Without Shoes?

Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment