Friday, June 21, 2013

Salon Perfect Neon Collision Collection

I have swatches of five out of the six polishes from the Salon Perfect Neon Collision collection. I only have five out of the six in the collection because I didn't realize I was missing the sixth when I bought them from Walmart. The color I'm missing is very close in color to another color in the collection. I contemplated going back to Walmart to buy the last one, but I decided I didn't "need" it. I swatched the polishes on nail wheels which I really try not to do, but I know I'll never get around to sharing them otherwise.


From left to right: Kaboom, Shocked, Zapped, Exploded, Jolt


From left to right: Kaboom, Shocked, Zapped, Exploded, Jolt


Gradient using Exploded and Jolt

For the swatches, I used two coats of each without topcoat. For the most part it was opaque but you may be better off doing three coats. My gradient turned out pretty thick. I did two coats of Exploded then blobbed a few coats of Jolt concentrating most of it towards the tip. I'm glad I found this collection, I love opaque glitters and neon! 

2 comments:

  1. never seen a polish like these -- pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these are gorgeous, love the gradient look you did!

    ReplyDelete